So. You’ve got a story to tell.
Maybe you’re a first-time author with an independent streak. Maybe you’re a seasoned self-published author who’s looking for a fresh, new direction. Maybe your corporation needs some innovative ways to celebrate a significant company event. Maybe you’re a director of a nonprofit who likes to work with other professionals who are as down-to-earth and creative as you are. Or maybe you’re hankering to become the next Mark Twain?
And you’re wondering …
Is there a plain-speaking, innovative author services company out there that can help me through the minefield of publishing, marketing, and distribution? One that can help me produce an affordable book that has a fighting chance in the marketplace??
The answer is:
The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter
’tis the difference between the lightning-bug
and the lightning.
Curious sorts, we are interested in both Fiction and Non-fiction genres and All subjects including, but not limited to:
- Private Corporate Histories
- Biographies and Autobiographies
- Creative Non-Fiction
- Novels: Adventure, Thriller, Crime, Humor
- Spiritual and Inspirational
- Poetry, works in verse
- Breakout Mainstream
- Family Memoirs
- Children’s Fiction
- Young Adult
- Short-story series
- Celebrations for nonprofit organizations-
museums, art galleries and social sector organizations
We are a full-service company providing:
- Manuscript writing
- Writing Coach
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Layout formatting
- Type Specification
- Production Art
Our wide range of options includes:
- Digital Print-On-Demand (POD)
- Ebook applications (Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPhone/iPod Touch, B&N Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo Reader and more)
- Traditional print reproduction crafts using full-color offset lithography printing, including the ancient art of silkscreen printing and many specialized bindery applications
- Custom bindery and decoration options and including foil stamping, special die cuts, page tip-ins, pop-ups, embossing/debossing, vacuum forming, flow-molding, multitude of plastic materials and unusual fabrics or leather-bound options.
- Custom loose-leaf ring binders and index tabs and other presentation packaging options for complicated or coffee-table book projects
We are a complete book manufacturing service, covering:
- Art Direction and Design
- Book Production management
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Distribution into all major markets, including USA, UK, Canada, Europe, and parts of Asia including China, Japan, and Korea
- Programs that create opportunity for sales or investment returns including fund raising and membership development for nonprofits
We’re an ideal publishing company for
Our clients are no run-of-the-mill layabouts, either. In fact, they’re downright particular. They expect a commonsense approach. Like us, they have a bit of a rogue spirit. And they’re not afraid to light out for the territory ahead of the rest.
We would love to
help you tell your
J. H. Clark